Description of preparation:
Pay attention to cooking chicken. It is baking in the marinade that you will achieve the maximum juicy fillet, which will favorably affect the taste of the salad. If you like experiments, you can replace part of the chicken with boiled shrimp. Imagine!
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. Mix in a bowl: soy sauce, sugar, butter, coriander, black pepper to taste, balsamic vinegar. Shuffle.
3. Place the chicken fillet in a separate bowl and fill with half the dressing made. Add chopped garlic and marinate for 2 hours.
4. After the time has passed, wrap the fillet in foil, pour the marinade in which it was marinated and bake for 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. Cool the finished filet.
6. Take a deep salad bowl. Hands pick up Beijing cabbage. It is important to use only tender leaves. To the cabbage, add julienne bell pepper and onion rings.
7. Add the olives cut in half and peeled and randomly chopped orange.
8. Disassemble the chicken fillet into fibers and add to the salad bowl.
9. Pour the remaining dressing and mix.
Important! The video may differ from the text version of the recipe!