Description of the preparation:
Any boiled meat is suitable for okroshka: beef, pork, chicken. I have a turkey. Any okroshka is prepared very simply. Finely chop all the ingredients, put them in a saucepan and pour in kvass or soda water, kefir, and whey. Choose what you like. Serve the dish chilled.
1. Take all the ingredients for cooking okroshka.
2. Wash, peel and finely chop the fresh cucumber. Put in a pan.
3. Hard-boiled eggs, cool, peel and chop finely. Add to the cucumbers.
4. Wash green onions and chop finely.
5. Finely chop the boiled meat and put in a pan.
6. Boil the potatoes, cool and add to the okroshka.
7. Wash parsley or dill, chop and put in a pan.
8. Pour in kefir, salt, pepper, add citric acid or lemon juice to taste.
9. Adjust the okroshka consistency with carbonated or ordinary boiled water.
10. The meat okroshka is ready. Serve chilled to the table.
Important! The video may differ from the text version of the recipe!