Description of the preparation:
Serve the Bonn soup hot. This dish contains ideal ingredients that contribute to the burning of fat and at the same time improve the digestive system. A tender, non-greasy soup with a slight acidity and aroma of spices will appeal to all vegetable lovers without exception. If you are going to eat Bonn soup exclusively for weight loss, then do not salt it.
1. Prepare the ingredients for the soup.
2. Wash the vegetables well. Cut the carrots in circles, chop the cabbage into strips, pepper, celery, tomatoes, chop the onion arbitrarily.
3. Pour fresh filtered water into the pan. When the water boils, send the carrots to the pan and cook it for 5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Then put cabbage, celery, onions in the soup. Reduce the heat slightly and continue cooking vegetables for another 10 minutes.
5. In the next step, add the bell peppers and tomatoes to the pan. Cook the soup for another 10 minutes.
6. Season the soup with lemon juice, turmeric, garlic powder and black pepper. Boil another 1-2 minutes and turn it off.
7. Add chopped greens to the finished soup.
8. Bonn soup is ready. Can be served.
Important! The video may differ from the text version of the recipe!