1. Chicken with mushrooms, baked under potato fur
● 600 grams of chicken breast or legs
● 250 grams of mushrooms (I have mushrooms)
● 3-4 medium potatoes
● 2 bulbs
● 1 tbsp. flour
● 250 ml of milk
● 150 grams of cream (I have 15%)
● 100 grams of grated cheese (cheese is better not to regret)
● salt, pepper, herbs as desired
● cooking oil for frying
1. Turn on the oven at 180 C.
2. Wash the potatoes, put in cold water and cook for 6 minutes after boiling.
3. Wash the chicken, dry
4. Peel and chop the mushrooms, peel and dice the onions.
5. Heat the frying pan and fry the chicken pieces to a ruddy color, put on a plate.
6. In the same oil, fry the onion, add mushrooms and fry until the liquid evaporates.
7. Pour the flour, mix well and, without interrupting, stir in the milk with cream, add chicken, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Put the sauce into the refractory form, then the fried chicken. Grate the potatoes on top on a large grater and sprinkle with grated cheese.
9. Bake at an average level of about 40 minutes.
2. Potatoes stuffed with smoked chicken and vegetables and cheese
● Potatoes – 10 medium sized pieces.
● Smoked chicken legs – 2 pcs.
● Eggs – 2 pcs.
● Sweet pepper – 1 pc.
● Onions – 1 pc.
● Green – 1 slow
● Tomatoes – 2 pcs.
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
First we take the potatoes, it must be well peeled. Wash, prisolit and send to prepare for a couple. The multicooker in the steaming mode for 25 minutes is enough. While potatoes will be prepared, we will start to prepare the filling for it. Separate the smoked chicken from the skin and bones, cut into small cubes. Boil the eggs, peel them and cut them into small pieces. Vegetables: we wash tomatoes, onions and bulgarian peppers, chop onions and tomatoes finely, we clean the pepper from the stem with seeds. The potatoes are ready, do not touch it for 5 minutes, let it cool down a little.
Now we will cut each potato into 2 equal parts and carefully remove the middle piece with a tea spoon, as if we make boats. We will need the cut potato slices, cut them finely, as well as the vegetables above. Vegetables are all in one bowl and mix, add the greens, finely chopped, seasoned mayonnaise.
All mix well. On a large grater, grate cheese. Now you can stuff stuffed potatoes. Smear the bowl of the multicooker with vegetable oil. And now, stuffing each potato, we immediately send it to the multicooker. Sprinkle the tops of the stuffed potatoes with grated cheese. Multicooker in baking mode for 30 minutes. At the end of the regime, the potatoes are sent to the dish and decorated with greens.
3. "Lazy" legs
● 1 pack of chicken drumsticks,
● 2 carrots,
● 2 bulbs,
● 1 can of maize,
● a glass (200 ml) of rice (we have a variety of jasmine),
● 500 ml of boiling water or broth,
● pepper paprika,
● spices to taste,
● cooking oil for frying.
1. Drain liquid from corn. Peel and chop the onion. Peel and grate the carrots.
2. Fry the onions and carrots in a pan. Add to the pan washed rice, corn, mix, so that it is saturated with oil.
3. Transfer the mixture to the form. Pour two glasses of boiling water or hot broth.
4. Rub the chicken on all sides with salt, pepper and paprika. Put on fig. Cover with foil and put in the oven.
5. Bake for an hour at 200 ° C. When serving, decorate with greens.
4. Meat with prunes
● 200-250g onions,
● 1 large carrot,
● 600g beef pulp,
● 1 handful of prunes,
● 2 / 3-1 h spoon of salt
Chop the onions, grate the carrots and stew in a small amount of water over medium heat under a lid. While preparing the meat, leave the vegetables to simmer. Cut the meat and pour into a saucepan.
Rinse prunes and also add to the skillet. Add 1/2 cup of boiling water, salt and simmer until the meat is soft. Prunes should be taken fragrant and sour, as sweet prunes are to an amateur meat.
5. Hot Peppers
● 500g ground beef
● 6 medium peppers
● 1 large onion
● 2 tooth. garlic
● 1 egg
● salt, pepper, seasonings
● tomato paste
Grind the onion in a minced grater (it turns out juicier), squeeze the garlic, add grated carrots, chopped greens and an egg. We salt, we pepper everything we mix well hands (pure!). The longer the knead, the more air will be minced. My pepper, carefully cut the top and clean the seeds. Again, my) The tips of the peppers are slightly trimmed so that they can "stand."
Stuff the peppers with minced meat and cover with "lids." Mix the tomato paste, some vinegar, spices and boiling water separately. Pour them into a container where the peppers will be stewed. You can add onion sauce, garlic, herbs .. that the soul desires. We expose our steep peppers in rows and columns to the sauce. And in the oven for an hour and a half (you will observe) at 200 degrees.
6. Meat for the lazy
● Minced meat – 500 g
● Onion (optional) – 1 pc
● Champignons (canned sliced, small) – 1 ban.
● Hard cheese – 200-250 g
● Bread (white, stale) – 1 slice.
● Mayonnaise – 100 g
● Milk (or water) – 0.5 stack.
Bread (preferably it should be bread, not loaf, and the slice should be thick enough, see 2) soak without crust in milk, then wring out slightly. Stir bread with minced meat. Add peeled and chopped onions. It is optional, you can do without it, but, in my opinion, onions give juiciness to mince products. All together mince. Add salt, pepper and, if desired, seasoning for ground beef.
But you have to be careful, because thick cheese crust on the casserole also adds salinity. Mix the minced meat thoroughly. Put the minced meat in a form greased with vegetable oil and smooth it. Lubricate with mayonnaise. Spread the mushrooms evenly on top. Now fill it with cheese grated on a coarse grater. Put the casserole in a hot oven. Bake at 180 * C for 40-50 minutes. When the aromatic cheese crust appears the dish is ready.
7. Potatoes and eggplants baked in the oven
● 1 kg of potatoes
● 500 g of eggplants
● 500 g tomatoes
● 5 tbsp. sour cream (or mayonnaise)
● 2 cloves of garlic
● 100 g cheese
● cooking oil for frying
Cut eggplants into slices about half a centimeter thick. Fold in a container, add salt and mix. Leave for 20 minutes. Rinse the eggplants in cold water, fry in vegetable oil.
Peel potatoes, add water, bring to a boil. Boil 25-30 minutes from the moment of boiling (almost to readiness), cool slightly. Cut the potatoes into slices about half a centimeter thick.
Cut tomatoes into slices about half a centimeter thick.
Cheese grate on a fine grater. To sour cream (or mayonnaise), add garlic, squeezed through a garlic press or finely chopped. Put potato slices in a greased with vegetable oil. , grease all the eggplants remaining sour cream (mayonnaise).
Top with tomato circles and salt. Sprinkle with cheese on top. Cover with foil. Place in a preheated 180 degree oven. Cook for 1 hour. Then remove the foil and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
8. Pot Roast
● pork – 700 g
● potatoes – 5 pcs.
● Onions (large) – 1 pc.
● carrots (large) – 1 pc.
● Bulgarian pepper – 1 -2 pcs.
● tomatoes – 2-3 pcs.
● sour cream – 200 g
● Provence herbs – to taste
● black pepper – to taste
● salt – to taste
● cheese – 200 g
● greens – to taste
1. Cut the meat in small pieces, add salt and pepper, add Italian herbs and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the vegetables: peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions, grate the carrots, cut the peppers into small cubes or cubes, and cut the tomatoes into half rings.
3. Put everything in layers. Put potatoes on the very bottom, slightly add salt and smear with some sour cream or mayonnaise.
4. Next, a layer of carrots.
5. Layer of bell pepper.
6. Then tomatoes. Salt
7. Chopped onions.
8. Marinated meat.
9. And at the very end, grease it with sour cream.
10. Pour water flush with the last layer. Bake at 220 degrees for about 30-35 minutes with the lids closed. Then remove the lids and sprinkle with grated cheese, send the pots without lids back to the oven for 30 minutes.
11. Roast turns out very tasty, vegetables and meat are soaked with each other's juice, creating a unique palette of taste. The meat is very tender, it just melts in the mouth, and the cheese turns red in an appetizing crisp.
9. Ham in puff pastry
● chicken legs (bottom) 8 pcs.,
● cheese melted for toast 4 pcs.,
● prunes 8 pcs.,
● cognac 2-4 tbsp.
● walnuts 8 halves,
● salt, pepper,
● puff pastry 400 gr.,
● Sesame 1-2 st.l.
1. Today, for dinner, I cooked chicken legs, which stood overnight in the refrigerator and marinated in salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Thawed puff pastry, I came across already sliced into squares.
3. Smeared each with whipped protein, put half a slice of cheese.
4. The chicken legs near the stone poured on prunes, soaked in brandy (half an hour), and half a half of walnut,
5. Wrapped in dough and laid out on a baking sheet
6. Covered with parchment.
7. Smeared each “envelope” with yolk and sprinkled with sesame,
8, Sent to the oven heated to 180 ° on the middle shelf for an hour, if the dough reddens beforehand, cover the baking sheet with foil so that it does not burn ..
9. Served with vegetable salad, very tasty and beautiful!
10. French fries with meat
● about 1 kg of peeled potatoes
● 300 gr. pork
● 2 medium bulbs
● 200 gr. mayonnaise
● 50 gr. hard cheese
● salt, pepper, greens
First you need to cut the meat into pieces about 1 cm thick and beat off a little. Next, add a little bit of salt and pepper. Cut the onion into half rings, and the potatoes into small circles. Form a little grease with sunflower oil and begin to lay products. 1 – a little onion, about 1/3 part, 2 – meat. We try to lay it in such a way as to “cover the whole form
The rest of the onion is mayonnaise, mayonnaise potatoes. Salt the potatoes. Put the dish in the oven at a temperature of 175 degrees for 1-1.5 hours. Fifteen minutes before readiness, sprinkle potatoes in French with grated cheese and meat.
The message TOP-10 SECOND DISHES 🍖 appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish