– 6 eggs;
– 1 cup of sugar;
– 1 cup of flour;
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda;
– 400 g oil at room temperature
– 1.5 -2 cans of boiled condensed milk
– for registration walnuts
1) We break the eggs into a high bowl (no need to separate the yolks), pour in a glass of sugar and beat with a mixer until a fluffy, light, thick mass is formed. It takes 1.5 – 2 minutes.
2) quench a spoonful of soda with vinegar and mix.
3) Then gradually add a glass of sifted flour, carefully but carefully mix with a spoon.
4) Divide the dough into three equal parts. Add poppy to one part, cocoa and raisin to another, crushed nuts to the third.
5) Bake the sponge cake and cool.
6) Cooking cream. Whip the butter with boiled condensed milk.
7) Lubricate the finished cakes with cream. We cover the whole cake well with cream and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
8) For decoration, you can make such nut balls like mine. Recipe: chop very finely nuts in a blender, mix out with condensed milk and add a little cream. The mass should be such that you can roll such balls out of it. Each ball is rolled in chopped nuts and decorate the cake. It turns out very tasty and beautiful!
Categories: Main Dish