My favorite combination of ingredients 🍴
● Chicken Breast – 300 Grams
● Hard Cheese – 170 Grams
● Canned corn – 120 grams
● Eggs – 3 Pieces
● Mayonnaise – 120 Grams
1. Prepare all necessary ingredients in advance. Boil eggs hard-boiled, and boil chicken breast in lightly salted water until cooked.
2. Cut the hard cheese into small cubes.
3. Cool and chop the boiled chicken fillet. You can just tear it finely with your hands, or you can cut it with a knife.
4. Finely chop eggs.
5. Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl, season with mayonnaise.
6. Salad is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish