Water – 150 ml
Buckwheat – 70 g
Kefir (I did without it) – 80 g
Carrots (I took one small carrot) – 80 g
Prunes (I used 6 dried fruits) – 50 g
Apple (I used 1 small sweet red apple) – 50 g
Chicken Egg – 1 pc.
Honey – 2 tbsp. l
Cinnamon – Pinch
1. Boil water in a saucepan, pour buckwheat, cook over medium heat under the lid until the water disappears.
2. While preparing buckwheat, we will prepare the remaining ingredients. Wash carrots and apples, peel and grate them. The source proposes to boil the carrots, and then chop the mashed potatoes, but it seemed to me more interesting to use raw grated carrots.
3. Finely chop the prunes.
4. Add prunes, egg, honey, cinnamon and kefir to apple and carrots if you use it.
5. When the buckwheat has completely absorbed water, it can be added to the mixture. The source advised first cool buckwheat, but I do not like to wait
6. Put the mixture into the refractory form (it can be pre-lubricated with butter, I did not lubricate). Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. When serving, you can pour cream or grease with sour cream, decorate with berries to your taste.
Post Sweet buckwheat casserole appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish