– sour cream – 1 Glass (plus 1 glass in cream)
– Moki – 3 Glass
– Sugar – 3/4 Glass (plus 1/2 cup in cream)
– soda – 1/4 teaspoon
-salts – 1/4 teaspoon
– vanilla sugar – 1/3 teaspoon (cream)
1. Preheat the oven to 230-240 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
2. Stir in sour cream, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Pour the flour and soda, knead the dough.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Roll out a circle from each part with a rolling pin.
4. Put the cakes on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. In the meantime, make a cream:
Beat sour cream with sugar and vanilla sugar. Put one cake on a large dish, brush with cream, cover with a second cake, brush with cream, etc.
6. Grind the fourth cake to the consistency of crumbs and sprinkle it on the third cake richly smeared with cream. Decorate the cake as desired and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. When the cake is soaked with cream, it will become very tender and soft.
Categories: Main Dish