Kefir – 200 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Flour – 480 g
Butter – 100 g
Sugar – 1/3 stack.
Soda – 2/3 tsp.
Vanillin – to taste
Jam – 4-5 Art. l
1. Kefir, butter and egg cool. Sift flour, add soda, sugar and butter, chop with a knife.
2. Pour in cold kefir. Add the yolk from the egg.
3. Knead plastic nekrutoe dough. It will stick slightly to the hands. Divide the dough in half and remove it in the freezer for 1 hour (in parts the dough will cool quickly).
4. Roll out one piece and lay out the layer on oiled baking paper.
5. Lubricate the surface of the dough with jam, jam or condensed milk. If the jam is watery, add 1 teaspoon of starch.
6. We take the second part of the dough out of the freezer, roll it out and cover it from above. Lubricate the surface with egg white or milk.
7. Bake cookies in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
8. Cut into squares, sprinkle with powdered sugar (or cocoa) to taste.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish