Perfect for any holiday.
1. SALAD "MILL"
● Marinated mushrooms – 300 g
● Carrots – 4 pcs.
● Cheese – 200 g
● Pickled cucumbers – 2 pcs.
● Meat (any) – 300 g.
● Eggs – 4 pcs.
● Mayonnaise – 300 g
1. Boil carrots, cool, peel and grate on a coarse grater.
2. Eggs also boil, cool, peel and grate on a coarse grater
3. Boil the meat in salted water until tender. Cut into slices.
4. Mushrooms chop finely.
5. Spread the salad in layers (lubricate each layer with mayonnaise): mushrooms, carrots, cheese, pickles, meat, eggs.
6. Top for decoration, grate the yolk, cut one egg into rings, a few mushrooms.
● Boiled eggs 5 pcs
● smoked chicken breast 200g
● marinated mushrooms 200g
● cheese 100-150g
● greenery for decoration
● mayonnaise or sour cream.
Separate the whites from the yolks. Separately rub. Meat and mushrooms finely chopped. Cheese grate on a fine grater. Meat with mayonnaise. We spread in layers from the bottom up: meat, mushrooms, mayonnaise, proteins, mayonnaise, cheese, mayonnaise. yolks. decorate with greens ..
● 4 eggs
● 1 large carrot
● 600 grams of chicken
● bunch of green onions
● mayonnaise, salt, pepper
1. Boil chicken, cool and cut into strips.
2. Boil eggs, cool and chop coarsely, about 8 pieces of one egg.
3. Grate carrots on a large grater (can be Korean).
4. Cut onions into rings.
5. Mix in a cup, add mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
6. Mix all ingredients.
4. SALAD FROM PACKING CABBAGE WITH CHICKEN
● Peking cabbage – 300 g
● Chicken fillet – 1 pc.
● Cucumber – 1 pc.
● Egg – 4 pcs.
● Green onions – 1 bunch
● Salt, pepper, mayonnaise – to taste
1. Put the boiled chicken fillet (add carrots, onions and bay leaves for aroma. We then used broth for soup).
2. Shred Peking cabbage.
3. Finely chopped green onions.
4. Cut the cucumber into strips.
5. After our chicken fillet has opened, cut into small cubes. As well as boil eggs and crumble them finely
6. Put everything in a salad bowl, mix, salt and pepper.
7. Fill with mayonnaise and serve portions.
5. SALAD "SURF"
● Salt herring of good quality
● Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Boil eggs, potatoes and carrots, peel and chop.
2. Clean the herring from the bones and skins and also cut.
3. Finely chop the onion.
4. Mix all the ingredients, season the salad with mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
6. SALAD LAYERED WITH CHICKEN
● Chicken fillet (breast, thigh) – 250-300 g
● Mushrooms – 200 g
● Eggs – 4 pcs.
● Carrot – 1 pc.
● Onion – 1pc.
● Cheese – 100 g
● Mayonnaise – 100 g
● Green onions – 20 g
● Vegetable oil for frying
1. If the mushrooms are dried, then they must be washed, pour hot water and leave for 1 hour. Then rinse them again, chop.
2. Mushrooms to simmer on butter for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the onion and grate carrots on a coarse grater.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil on another frying pan and fry onion and carrot in it until golden brown.
4. Chicken fillet cut and put in the base of the salad.
5. Grease shredded chicken with mayonnaise.
6. Grate boiled eggs and sprinkle with the next layer.
7. Put fried onions with carrots.
8. Lubricate this layer with mayonnaise.
9. Put the mushrooms, grate the cheese on a fine grater and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Tip: it is important to fry onions and carrots in the smallest amount of butter, the same goes for mushrooms, otherwise the salad will turn out to be too fat
Post SELECTION OF VERY TASTY SALADS: TOP-6 RECIPES appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish