Ingredients: ● Puff pastry – 1 sheet
● Sausages – 1 pack (about 350g.)
● 1 egg yolk
● Salt, pepper if desired
1. We will need a sheet of pre-thawed puff pastry and sausages.
2. Roll out the dough a bit in one direction, turning the square into a rectangle. Cut the dough length into strips of arbitrary width. I made narrow strips.
3. Wrap each even strip upward, making a fold in the middle of the dough.
4. In the center of the test, at the very fold, put the Vienna sausage.
5. Cover it with curved dough strips and now wrap up the odd strips.
6. When you get to the end, do the same on the other side of the test.
7. Grease the dough with egg yolk, if desired, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake at T200C before browning puff pastry.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish