● White cabbage – 500 gr .;
● Sausage cooked smoked – 250 gr .;
● Canned green peas – 1 small pot;
● Mayonnaise, ground black pepper.
1. Finely chop the right amount of cabbage and sausage into strips. I first cut the cabbage – so it is easier to determine the desired amount of salad. Then add to the cabbage "straw " sausage and peas.
2. A little pepper, grease it all with mayonnaise and mix:
All – the salad is ready! We managed, one could say, three components, but it turned out yummy!
Categories: Main Dish