– 4 tbsp. flour (whole grain can)
– 4 tbsp. starch
– 1 egg
– 300 ml of milk
– 250 ml of water
– chocolate – 50 grams
– Cocoa – 3 tbsp.
– salt, sugar to taste
– 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
– milk – 0.5 l
– vanilla sugar – 50 grams
– corn starch or potato starch – 40 grams
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, add melted chocolate. Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side in a non-stick frying pan.
2. 400 ml of milk bring to a boil. Separately mix the sugar and starch, gradually pour 100 ml of cold milk and mix thoroughly until smooth. A thin stream of pour in boiling milk. On a small fire, bring the mass to a boil, stirring constantly, until the cream thickens.
3. Grease pancakes with cream, put in a cold place for at least an hour. It turns out very simple and delicious cake. Napoleon reminded me, the same wet and tender, but only with a chocolate tinge.
The message "Pancake Cake" appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish