Chicken drumsticks – 8 pcs.
Carrots – 2 pcs.
Onion – 2 pcs.
Canned corn – 1 can
Rice – 1 stack.
Boiling water or broth – 500 ml
Salt – to taste
Pepper, paprika – to taste
Vegetable oil – for frying
1. Drain liquid from corn. Peel and chop the onion. Peel and grate the carrots. Fry the onions and carrots in a pan.
2. Add washed rice, corn to the pan, mix, so that it is saturated with oil.
3. Transfer the mixture to the form. Pour two glasses of boiling water or hot broth.
4. Rub the chicken on all sides with salt, pepper and paprika. Put on fig. Cover with foil and put in the oven.
5. Bake for an hour at 200 ° C.
6. When serving, decorate with greens.
Enjoy your meal!
The message "Lazy" legs 🍗 appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish