Simply simple, but how tasty and satisfying!
Save and cook
Servings: 3-4 pieces.
Potatoes – 400 g
Turkey Breast – 300 g
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l
Salt – to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender (about 25 minutes). Boil turkey breast in salted water for 20-25 minutes.
2. Cut the breasts into small cubes.
3. Slice peeled potatoes of the same size.
4. Fry the potatoes with the breast in a pan until lightly browned. This will add extra crispness to the casserole.
5. Beat eggs, add mayonnaise or sour cream, add pepper or other spices and mix well.
6. Place the roasted potatoes and turkey in a baking dish.
7. Pour all the egg-mayonnaise mixture and send to the oven for 20-30 minutes (temperature – 180ºC). As soon as the egg is baked and a beautiful ruddy crust is formed, the casserole is ready. Remove it from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
8. A simple casserole of potatoes and meat is ready.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Fast Casserole appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish