3 tbsp. flour
1 can of condensed milk
1 tsp soda (pay off with vinegar)
750 g of milk;
200 g butter;
1.5 Art. Sahara;
3-4 Art. l flour
1 bag of vanilla
1. Making the dough for the cake, mixing all the ingredients (flour, condensed milk, egg, soda). Divide the dough into 8 pieces.
2. Roll out one slice with a diameter larger than a frying pan and spread on a preheated griddle.
3. In a minute we turn over (the cakes are roasted very quickly).
4. Cut off the cut cake cut (then trim will go to sprinkle the cake).
5. Cooking cream
We mix all the ingredients, except oil, and set on fire until thick, while intensively stirring.
6. At the end add butter to the hot cream.
7. Grease cakes with warm cream, sprinkle top and sides with crushed crumbs.
8. Leave the cake for a few hours to soak.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Quick cake without baking appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish