You will need:
minced meat 500 g
potatoes 700 g
carrot 250 g
onions 250 g
Breadcrumbs 3 tbsp.
2-3 bay leaves
ground black pepper
peas in the form of peas
How to cook:
1. Add the minced breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
2. Making meatballs from minced meat.
3.Small crumbled onions.
4. With the help of a large grater we rub carrots.
5. Clean the potatoes and cut into cubes.
6.Now we add potatoes to boiling water.
7. Then add onions.
8. And carrots. Then add salt, pepper, bring to a boil.
9. Put in the meatball soup and cook for 15-20 minutes.
10. For 5 minutes before the soup is ready, add the bay leaf to it.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish