Potatoes – 1 kg
Salt – 1 tsp.
Butter – 40 g
Wheat flour – 35 g
Chicken Egg – 2 pcs.
Vegetable oil – 30 ml
1. Peel the potatoes and cook until soft in salted water. When it is ready, drain the water and add a nice piece of butter to it.
2. While the potatoes have not cooled, knead it together with butter so that the mass is obtained without lumps.
3. Add eggs, about one and a half tablespoons of flour and mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. From the resulting dough, make patties (or round bits) and put them on a hot frying pan with vegetable oil.
5. Fry cutlets on medium heat until they get a golden hue.
6. At this point, they need to be turned over and achieve the same color from the other side. After this dish can be considered ready. Serve the patties with sour cream, mushroom sauce, vegetable salad or as a side dish to meat or fish dish.
Have a nice
The message Potato "patties" appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish