Cottage cheese – 600 g
Small egg – 1 pc
Salt – 1 pinch
Sugar (optional) – 100-150 g
Flour – 2 tbsp. l
1. Mix everything, chop the curd through a sieve is not necessary. Roll up balls with wet hands.
2. Roll in flour, shake off excess.
3. Put the cheesecakes on a hot frying pan, reduce the heat to medium.
4. As soon as on the one hand you get a beautiful ruddy color, turn it over, cover with a lid and leave to reach the same color, just under the lid, over low heat.
5. Put ready cheesecakes on a plate with a paper towel.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Ideal cheesecakes appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish