● 350 grams of pork, lamb and beef
● 2 bulbs
● 5 cloves of garlic
● salt, pepper and coriander to taste
● 0.5 teaspoons of soda
● 1 tablespoon of starch
● 3 tablespoons of vodka
HOW TO DO:
1. Scroll all meat through a meat grinder.
2. Add onion with garlic, as well as pepper, salt, coriander.
3. Add starch with soda, then mix everything.
4. Mixing mince, gradually add vodka.
5. When the stuffing becomes homogeneous, you need to repel it, or rather throw in the bowl about 40-50 times. leave the stuffing in the fridge for 12 hours.
6. Next roll out a few sausages about 15 cm in length. Fry at discretion. You can in the pan, you can in the oven, but constantly lubricate mititei with vegetable oil.
Categories: Main Dish