Excellent recipe, time-tested
Chicken Liver – 350 g
Marinated cucumbers – 2–4 pcs.
Large egg – 4 pcs.
Carrots – 4 pcs.
Onions – 4 pcs. (or 2 large ones)
Mayonnaise – 100 g
Salt – to taste
Refined oil – for frying onions
Greens – to decorate the salad
1. Boil carrots, eggs and liver until tender. Cool it down.
2. Peel the onion, cut it into small cubes. Fry in vegetable oil until cooked. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Separate the whites and yolks. Set aside yolks for the very last layer, and rub the proteins on a coarse grater. I made flowers from part of the squirrel to decorate the salad.
4. Cut cucumbers into small cubes. If the cucumbers are not large, then take four pieces, large enough for two.
5. Peel the carrots and grate them on a coarse grater. I put a piece of carrot to decorate the salad.
6. Liver cut into strips or cubes, as it will.
7. Getting to the assembly of the salad. The first layer is chicken liver and mayonnaise mesh.
8. Next – a layer of fried onions.
9. Next – a layer of cucumbers.
10. Next – the protein layer and mayonnaise mesh.
11. Next – carrot layer and mayonnaise net.
12. The last layer is grated yolks.
13. Decorate the salad to taste, let it stand for 10–15 minutes, and then serve to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
The message “Lettuce” layered salad сначала appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish