Flour – 3 glasses
Kefir – 1 cup
Egg – 2 pieces
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Soda – 0.5 tsp
Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
Cheese hard – 400 grams
Butter – 50 grams.
РИ PREPARATION: ✨
1. Add 1 egg, salt, sugar, vegetable oil to kefir and mix everything well.
2. In 2 glasses of sifted flour add soda, mix and combine with kefir. Knead soft dough, sprinkling little by little the remaining glass of flour. The dough should turn out to be soft, capable of keeping the shape, but it will stick a little to the hands (the main thing is not to overdo the flour – otherwise khachapuri will turn out to be tough). Cover the dough with a napkin and let it stand.
3. Cheese on a large grater, add 1 egg and mix.
4. Make a sausage from dough and cut it into 9 pieces.
5. From each part to form a cake, in the center of which put the stuffing. Pie ends to pick up to the center and fasten them in the form of a bag.
6. We turn the resulting bag over and roll it out a little, then turn it again and roll it out, but not much.
7. Bake khachapuri in a pan on both sides without oil until golden brown. To better baked, you can cover the pan with a lid.
8. Immediately grease the finished khachapuri with butter.
Categories: Main Dish