Kefir – 1 Glass
Soda – 0.5 Teaspoons (extinguish with vinegar)
Salt – 0.5 Teaspoons
Sugar – 0.5 Teaspoons
Flour – 3 Cups (2.5 cups per dough + 0.5 cups for working with dough)
Cottage cheese – 200 Grams
Hard cheese – 120-150 grams
Garlic – 2 teeth
Refined oil – 0.5 Glass (for frying)
How to cook "Khachapuri (easier does not happen)"
1. Measure out the right amount of foods. For the dough, I took 2.5 cups of flour and about half a glass to sprinkle on the table and hands. Let's get started
2. First prepare the dough for khachapuri. To do this, put salt, sugar and soda in kefir, extinguish soda with vinegar and mix with a whisk.
3. Pour the sifted flour in parts, do not stop working with a whisk until the dough is firm.
4. Pass it on the table with flour, knead not cool dough. Put it in a bag or wrap in plastic wrap and leave for 15-20 minutes.
5. For the filling, take any hard cheese, grate it on a fine grater. Add cottage cheese, a pinch of salt, two cloves of garlic (I missed it through the press). Stir well the stuffing. It may seem to you that it is difficult, it is thick and dry, but after a few minutes you will see a dense, fragrant mass. Divide the filling into 4 parts.
6. Divide the dough into 4 parts. Roll each piece thinly, about 5 mm. And here there are two options for modeling: you can make regular pies or pasties. I liked the second option. Put the stuffing on the edge of the dough, spread gently.
7. Cover with the second half of the dough, mold the edge tightly. Make sure there is not much air inside. Hands tighten or rolling a little roll out the finished pie.
8. In a frying pan, heat half a glass of butter, put two patties and fry until golden brown.
9. Turn the shoulder blades and fry on the other side.
10. Khachapuri are ready! Help yourself!
Categories: Main Dish