Flour – 195 g
Sugar – 195 g
Butter – 100 g
Baking Powder – 10 g
Egg – 2 pcs.
Cottage cheese (or 9%) – 500 g
Vanilla sugar – 1 bag
Condensed milk – 0.5 cans
Oily sour cream – 4 tbsp. l
Dark chocolate – 50 g
1. Combine the components of the mixture 1 (flour, 90 g of sugar, baking powder, butter), using tolkushki for mashed potatoes, knead everything into crumb.
2. Mix ingredients 2 (eggs, cottage cheese, 105 g of sugar, vanilla sugar) to combine and beat until homogeneous.
3. Shape a mold with a diameter of about 25 cm with parchment paper, divide mixture 1 into 3 parts, and mix 2 into two parts. Spread in turn, starting with the first mixture and ending with it.
4. You can add raisins to the curd mixture.
5. Put the form in the oven preheated to 180 ° C and bake for about 50-60 minutes.
6. Combine sour cream and condensed milk. Separately, melt chocolate on a steam bath or in a microwave (with a power of 600 W, heat for 2 minutes).
7. Remove the ready cheesecake from the oven, immediately pour it with pouring and pour chocolate on top, then with a toothpick or a match you can draw patterns.
8. Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature and send until completely solidified in the refrigerator and only then removed from the mold.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Hungarian cheesecake appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish