It will take:
– herring of sv. frozen 3 pcs
– carrots 3 pieces
– onion 2 pcs
– garlic 2 cloves
– Vinegar 9% 200 ml
– salt 1 tsp
– soy sauce 4 tbsp
– vegetable oil 2 tbsp
– Sesame 2 tbsp
1. Defrost herring. Peel the onion, carrot and garlic.
2. Clean the herring from the bones and cut into pieces. Pour the herring with vinegar and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Onion cut into half rings, carrot grate for Korean carrot. Peel the garlic and press through.
4. Drain the vinegar from the herring (you can fold it in a colander, and I drained the vinegar over the edge so that there is a little vinegar left). Then add onion, carrots, garlic, butter, soy sauce, salt and sesame to herring.
5. Mix everything well and put in a refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Herring "XE" is ready! We help ourselves!
Categories: Main Dish