– 1 glass of milk
– 4 tbsp. butter
– 1 glass of flour
– 1 tsp. salt
– 4 eggs
– 1 glass of hard grated cheese
– 1 tsp. mustard
– a pinch of black pepper
-2 tbsp. butter
-2 garlic cloves
-1 tbsp. chopped parsley
1. Heat milk and butter in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
2. Pour the flour, salt and pepper, and mix everything thoroughly.
3. Remove from heat, stir well and put on medium heat, stirring for a few minutes to boil.
4. Cool slightly and beat the eggs one by one, knead well.
5. Then add the cheese and mustard. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper.
6. With the help of two teaspoons we spread the guzers on a baking tray at a short distance from each other.
7. Put the baking tray in the preheated oven to 220 degrees, and when the buns increase, reduce the temperature to 190 degrees, and bake another 12 minutes to a beautiful rosy color.
8. Heat the oil with garlic (can be in the microwave), add greens and grease the goosenecks.
Categories: Main Dish