Take the recipe to the piggy bank!
Meat – 500 g
Buckwheat – 150 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Onions – 2 pcs.
Tomato sauce – 200 g
Salt – to taste
Pepper to taste
Flour – for breading
Vegetable oil – for frying
1. Buckwheat bust, wash. Pour into boiling salted water and boil until cooked. Cool it down.
2. Meat mince with a single onion.
3. Add the minced eggs, salt and pepper to taste, knead thoroughly.
4. Combine ground beef with buckwheat, mix well again.
5. Make cutlets from mincemeat, breaded them in flour and fry the obtained grechaniki in vegetable oil from two sides until golden brown.
6. Cut the second onion into half rings and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
7. Pour in tomato sauce and heat. Homemade tomato sauce can be replaced with a purchased tomato sauce or tomato paste diluted with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
8. Put the buckwheat in the frying pan with the sauce, cover with a lid and bring to readiness on a low heat for 20-25 minutes. Done!
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish