Cooking time: 2 hours.
Infusion time: 2 weeks.
Apple – 3 pcs.
Lemon – 1 pc.
Black tea – 50 g
Sugar (fine) – 2 tbsp. l
Clove – 1 tbsp. l
Cinnamon sticks – 2 pcs.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 100 ° C. Peel apples, cut into cubes. Place the apples in a deep bowl, add lemon juice and sugar, mix well.
3. Put the apples in a single layer on a baking sheet, put in a well-heated oven and dry for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove the apples from the oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
4. Heat the cinnamon and cloves in a dry frying pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Put it in the mortar and interpret it well. You can grind in a blender, but the mortar will achieve a more intense aroma from the spices.
5. In a large bowl, mix the tea, spices and apples. Mix well.
6. Transfer the tea mixture to an airtight container and leave for 2 weeks. Brew, as usual tea.
Enjoy your meal!
The author of the recipe: Victoria Popin.
The message Gourmet apple tea appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish