Save in the piggy bank recipes.
Fresh ginger – 200 g
Lemon peel (cut into wide strips) – 1 pc.
Sugar – ¾ cup
Drinking water – 2 stack.
Cold sparkling water – 6 stacks.
Ice – to serve
Sugar – to serve
1. Ginger, lemon rind and 2 stacks. Put the water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, and then cook on a small, closed lid for about 10 minutes.
2. Add sugar, stirring occasionally, continue cooking for about 15 minutes, until the liquid is reduced to 1.5 cups.
3. Strain the mixture, discarding the ginger and crust.
4. Cool the syrup, pour into a glass container. Close tightly and let cool for an hour until cold (store for up to a week).
5. When serving, mix ¼ cup of ale with 1 stack. carbonated water. Throw generously ice. If desired, add additional sugar.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Ginger ale appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish