– 2 kg of fish (hake, pollock)
– 3 onions
– 2 eggs
– 150 g durum cheese
– 400 g sour cream
– vegetable oil
– a small bunch of dill
– spices, salt and mustard to taste
1. Wash the fish, peel, cut into small pieces.
2. Make breading: pour flour, salt, spices into a flat dish and mix.
3. Roll the fish pieces in breading and place on a baking tray with sides.
4. Cut the onion into half rings and fry in vegetable oil.
5. Make a sauce: mix the sour cream with mustard, eggs, finely chopped dill (salt it if desired) and fried onions. Stir. The resulting sauce pour fish.
6. Next, three cheese on top and put in a preheated oven (200 C). Bake until golden brown.
Message The fish baked in sour cream appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish