This tasty, nourishing and healthy salad
Chicken fillet – 400 g
Chinese cabbage – 200 g
Cucumber – 1 pc.
Sweet pepper – 2 pcs.
Yoghurt – 200 g
Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l
Tomatoes – 4 pcs.
Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
Salt – to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Cut chicken fillet into not too thick slices (each weighing approximately 100 g). Slightly beat off with a hammer. Salt and pepper. Fry in a grill pan in 1 tbsp. l olive oil until tender. Remove the meat from the pan and let cool.
2. Peking cabbage (only leaves) tear to pieces. Cucumber and sweet pepper cut into strips. Put the vegetables on the cabbage, season to taste.
3. Cut chicken fillet into long strips. Posting to vegetables.
4. Prepare dressing: mix natural yogurt, 1 tbsp. l olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Pour the vegetables and chicken with the dressing, put the boiled egg and the slices of tomatoes on the salad. Season to taste. Immediately serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish