BAKED UNDER POTATO FURTHER!
This is the secret weapon of women … not a single man stood up!
We advise you to cook right today!
Save the wall so as not to lose
– 300 g chicken breast (2 pcs)
– 250 grams of mushrooms (for example, champignons)
– 3-4 medium potatoes
– 1 onion
– 1 tbsp. flour
– 250 ml of milk
– 150 gr cream
– 100 grams of grated cheese (cheese is better not to regret)
– salt, pepper, herbs as desired
– vegetable oil for frying.
1. Turn on the oven at 180 C.
2. Wash the potatoes, put in cold water and cook for 6 minutes after boiling. Cool and clean.
3. Wash the chicken, dry it and cut it into small pieces.
5. Heat the frying pan and fry the chicken pieces to a ruddy color, put on a plate.
6. In the same oil, fry the onion, add mushrooms and fry until the liquid evaporates.
7. Pour the flour, mix well and, without interrupting, stir in the milk with cream, add chicken, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Put sauce in fireproof form.
9. On top, grate the potatoes on a large grater and sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Bake at an average level of about 30 minutes.
Women's secret weapon READY …!
Enjoy your meal!
The message AMAZING CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS, appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish