– chicken carcass about 2 kg (or ham)
– 2 large onions
– salt, black ground pepper
1. Chop the chicken into small portions.
2. Onion cut into half rings, add to chicken, salt and pepper, mix.
3. Put in glass jars, put a piece of butter on top.
4. Close the cans with foil and put in a COLD (!) Oven.
5. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees, and cook for about 45-50 minutes.
6. Serve with hot potatoes, sprinkle with chopped greens.
The message Tasty chicken in a jar appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish