● 500 g chicken fillet
● 1 tbsp. breadcrumbs (preferably large)
● 0.5 Art. kefir
● 3 tbsp. sesame
● 2 cloves of garlic
● 2 tsp. ground sweet paprika
● salt, pepper – to taste
1. Chicken fillet repel the back of the knife and cut into long pieces 2-3 cm thick.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, sesame, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Crush garlic in a paste and mix with kefir.
4. Immerse each piece of chicken fillet in kefir, then roll in breading mixture. Fry in a frying pan in the heated vegetable oil until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with sauces and fresh vegetables.
SAVE the recipe so as not to lose!
Post Crispy Chicken Fingers appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish