Excellent recipe ✔
– 200g of oil
-6 Art. spoons thick cream (I took 25%)
– a pinch of salt
– any jam or jam, the thicker the better
– icing sugar
1. In melted butter (I leave the butter for the night) put the sour cream, stir.
2. Add sifted flour and salt. Knead the dough.
3. You need to get this so that it does not stick to your hands. If necessary, add flour to the desired consistency of the dough.
4. We form a tight bun and roll it into a layer about 5 mm thick. We make squares of approximately 5X5 cm, put a little jam in the middle and make an envelope.
5. We put on a baking sheet with parchment paper and put in a preheated oven (200C) for 15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle powdered cookies. Everything.
Categories: Main Dish