Unreal yummy and tender dessert! Save the recipe.
Butter – 100 g
Black chocolate 70% cocoa – 200 g
Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
Egg yolk – 3 pcs.
Wheat flour – 60 g
Food salt – ¼ tsp.
Sugar powder – 100 g
1. Break open the black chocolate (70% cocoa), cut butter into pieces and put in a bowl.
2. We melt chocolate with butter on the steam bath, stirring well.
3. Beat eggs with yolks and sugar into foam.
4. Mix eggs and chocolate, add flour and salt. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour the dough into the molds, greased with butter, and send to the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 7-10 minutes.
6. By the way, the dough for these cupcakes just lie in the refrigerator for a couple of days. After the refrigerator, the baking time will increase to 10−12 minutes.
7. The edges of the dough should be baked, and the cent should remain liquid. The cupcake is best served hot, sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Chocolate muffins with liquid filling first appeared on.
Categories: Main Dish