Beijing cabbage – 300 gr
– Chicken fillet – 1 pc.
-Cucumber – 1 pc.
-Egg – 4 pcs.
– Green onions – 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise – to taste
1. Put the boiled chicken fillet (add carrots, onions and bay leaves for aroma. We then used broth for soup).
2. Shred Peking cabbage.
3. Finely chopped green onions.
4. Cut the cucumber into strips.
5. After our chicken fillet has opened, cut into small cubes. As well as boil eggs and crumble them finely
6. Put everything in a salad bowl, mix, salt and pepper.
7. Fill with mayonnaise and serve portions.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Peking cabbage salad with chicken appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish