Chicken quarters – 3 pcs.
Potatoes – 4–5 pcs.
Garlic – 1 head
Olives – ½ cup
Thyme – 2-3 sprigs
White wine – 1 stack.
Balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp. l
Honey – 2 tbsp. l
Salt, pepper – to taste
1. In a well heated saucepan, fry the chicken.
2. We take out and in its place we send potatoes and garlic.
3. Return the chicken to the skillet, put olives, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. In a separate container, mix wine, balsamic vinegar and honey.
5. Add to the chicken, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and leave it to simmer for another 1 hour.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Chicken in wine appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish