Burger buns – 6 pcs.
Lettuce leaves (you can take a regular or iceberg) – optional
Cucumbers – 2 pcs.
Chicken fillet – 300 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Breadcrumbs – optional
Sour cream – 150 g
Parsley – 1 bunch
Black pepper – to taste
1. Let's start with cooking chicken. Cut it into plates. The thicker the plates are, the juicier the chicken cutlet will be.
2. Beat the egg, dip a piece of chicken in it, roll it in breadcrumbs.
3. Fry on low heat on both sides until golden brown.
4. We wash the lettuce leaves, dry them in a greenery dryer or on a kitchen towel. Cucumbers cut into small rings.
5. Making sour cream sauce: chop parsley finely, put it in sour cream, add salt and pepper.
6. Cut the buns for burgers in half, dry the slice on a preheated pan without oil.
7. Putting a burger: put a leaf of lettuce on the bottom of the bun, sprinkle it with sour cream sauce and lay out the cucumber rings. If desired, at this stage, you can add tomatoes, cut into rings.
8. Top lay the pieces of chicken, cucumbers on them, lettuce and cover with a bun on top. Homemade Chicken Burger
Categories: Main Dish