Chicken breast – 1-2 pcs.
Potatoes – 2-3 pcs.
Carrots – 1/2 pcs.
Onion – 1 pc (medium).
Processed cheese “For soup” – 2 pcs.
Vegetable oil – 1-2 st.l.
Salt, black pepper, bay leaf, greens.
For 3 servings.
🔸Preparation of melted cheese soup:
1. Cut the chicken breast into medium sized pieces, then place in boiling salted water (600-700 ml), cook for 10-15 minutes.
2. Cut potatoes into cubes, add to chicken.
3. Cut the carrot into medium sized pieces, onions – likewise. Heat oil in a pan, make onion and carrot fry (they should be lightly fried).
4. Put in the soup, cook for another 10-15 minutes.
5. Add the cheese curds to the ready soup, mix thoroughly until completely dissolved (it is more convenient to cut the curds into several pieces). Add spices, greens.
Enjoy your meal
Categories: Main Dish