Cauliflower – 700g
Tomato – 8-9pcs
Onion – 3pcs
Garlic – 2-3 tooth.
Vegetable oil – 3-4 st.l.
Parsley (dill, basil) – 1 bundle.
Salt (and ground pepper – to taste) – 1/2 tsp.
1. Wash the cabbage and disassemble into inflorescences.
2. Boil in salt water for 2 minutes. Flip to a colander.
3. Cut tomatoes into cubes, chop garlic.
4. Chop onion not very finely and fry in vegetable oil.
5. Add to it the cabbage and lightly fry, then tomatoes.
6. Simmer for 7-8 minutes, then add chopped herbs and garlic, salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer until the cabbage is ready.
Categories: Main Dish