Straight from childhood. And no one will convince me that there is a dessert tastier!
Shortbread – 700–900 g
Condensed milk – 1 can
Butter – 200 g
Cocoa powder – 5 tsp.
1. Grind cookies in a blender or skip through a meat grinder.
2. Oil rub on a large grater.
3. Mix all ingredients.
5. From the resulting mass form cakes in the form of potatoes.
6. Roll the ready-made cakes in nuts, cocoa or coconut chips.
7. Cover the kitchen board with parchment, place ready-made cakes on it and put them in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Enjoy your meal!
Post Cake “Potato” appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish