– 1 chicken 1.5 kg or meat
– 1 large onion
– salt pepper
– 2 – 3 cups basmati rice, salt
– 70 – 100 g butter (melt)
– for yellow color turmeric, saffron, or Sarah Kek
– You can add seasoning for pilaf
For the test:
– 3 eggs
– 1/3 cup of water
– ½ tbsp salt
– 3-3.5 cups of flour
– 1 tbsp. butter (melt)
– 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
You can replace the dough with pita bread
1. Boil the rice until half cooked, fold to a colander.
2. Dissolve the oil in a pan, add rice. Leave.
3. Boil chicken until half ready. Separated from the bones, split hands into pieces, lightly fry with onions, salt and pepper (first fry the onions until golden brown).
4. Brush with butter the bottom and sides of the dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (you can pistachio-looks more beautiful).
5. Knead a smooth dough. Roll out 5 mm thick. Transfer the rolled dough and put it on the bottom and walls of the dish, leave the edges hanging. We alternate layers. Pour the first layer of rice. Then finish the fried chicken with rice, pour with melted butter and cover with dough overlap. Sent in the oven for 30-45 minutes. at t 190 C … Cover with a dish, gently turn over the form, remove and serve
Post keg with plov appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish