2 packs of sugar cookies (in Russia it’s most likely “Yubileinoye”, in Ukraine – preferably “My love”)
half a liter of sour cream
1 cup of sugar
300 ml of milk
kiwi, strawberry, orange – quantity at will (in order to decorate the cake)
1. Sour cream whipped with sugar, add sliced bananas.
2. Soak the cookies beforehand in milk (only a couple of seconds), after which we start laying out the cake in layers with it.
3. Put a layer of biscuits on the dish, on top sour cream with bananas, another layer, and how many layers there will be.
4. Decorate the cake with grated chocolate, and also, if desired, cut into slices or cubes of kiwi, strawberries or orange.
5. Put in the fridge for half an hour. Then served on the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Main Dish