Especially with ham and cheese
Quick and very easy! Save yourself!
Potatoes – 6 pcs.
Onions – 1 pc.
Ham – 200 g
Hard cheese – 200 g
Egg – 2 pcs.
Dill – 1-2 tbsp. l
Flour – 4-5 Art. l
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Refined oil – 3-4 tbsp. l
1. Prepare products, peel potatoes, onions, chop finely dill.
2. Grate on a coarse grater all the ingredients: potatoes, cheese, ham, onions. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
3. Add raw eggs, dill, flour, mix thoroughly.
4. Mass ready for frying. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Spoon the potato mass into the hot oil with a spoon, fry over medium heat until golden brown.
6. Use the spatula to turn the pancakes, fry them on the other side. Serve the pancakes hot and with sour cream.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Many Dranik does not appear first on.
Categories: Main Dish