1. Hot potato sandwiches
1. Grate raw potatoes on a grater and salt-pepper to taste, cut bread or loaf is not thick, on top is also not a thick layer of spread potatoes evenly.
2. Side, on which the potatoes, gently put in the pan with the heated sunflower oil, fry until golden brown.
3. Turn and fry bread is not necessary. Get pretty tasty and quick hot sandwiches.
2. Hot whip sandwiches
Sausages – 3-4 Pieces
Tomato – 1 Piece
Garlic – 2 teeth
Mayonnaise – 1 Art. spoon
Ketchup – 3 Art. spoons
Wheat Bread – 10 Slices
Cheese – 100 Grams
Fresh herbs – To taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Cut sausages into small cubes and spread them into a deep bowl. Tomatoes are also cut into cubes, finely chop the greens and add to the plate to the sausages. Squeeze the garlic through the garlic. Mayonnaise and ketchup spread to the rest of the ingredients and mix everything thoroughly. On a baking tray lay out the bread and for each piece lay out 1-1.5 spoons of filling. Sprinkle with black pepper on top.
Cheese three on a coarse grater and sprinkle it on each slice, but you should not add too much cheese, as it will spread on the pan during baking. Put the sandwiches in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, and then we can evaluate the result with the whole family.
Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
Green onion 1 bun
Cheese tv-100 gr
Spread bread weighing -1, top-mass-2. Put our sloth in the oven for 10 minutes at 175 * and they are ready.
Enjoy your meal!
4. Hot sandwiches
Egg – 1 pc
Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp.
Tomato paste – 1 tsp.
Sausage (or sausage, optional) – 1 pc
Cheese – 20 gr
Egg, mayonnaise and tomato paste mix. Sausage should be cut into small pieces, grated cheese grated. Add herbs and spices to taste. We smear this mixture on loaf slices (one loaf is enough) and spread them on a baking sheet greased with butter. Sent in the oven for 5 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
5. Hot sandwich “Lazy pizza”
Classic long loaf – 1 pc
Hard cheese – 250 gr
Cooked sausage – 300 gr
Tomatoes – 2 pcs
Greens – any, to taste
Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
Ketchup – 4 tablespoons
1. Cut the long loaf into thin, approximately 1 cm, pieces. For slicing soft bread, use a knife with teeth to make the pieces even and the bread does not crumble.
2. Hard cheese and boiled sausage (I had this doctor's GOST) rub on a coarse grater.
3. Mix the cheese and sausage with mayonnaise and ketchup until smooth.
4. Slice the tomatoes.
5. We spread the resulting mass on the sliced loaves, put on top of a piece of tomato.
6. We put our lazy sandwiches on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil and put in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve hot sandwiches, although they are cold and quite edible.
Hot lazy pizza sandwiches are ready. Enjoy your meal!
6. "Hot sandwiches with sausages"
cheese 200 g
sausages 500 g
greens (onion, parsley, dill)
1. Cut the loaf into not too thick chunks.
2. Grate cheese. Cut sausages into small cubes. Shred greens.
3. Cut tomatoes into rings.
On a greased baking sheet with butter, put the loaf.
4. On top of the loaf lay out two rings of tomatoes.
5. On top of a mixed mass of cheese, herbs, sausages, mayonnaise.
6. And sprinkle with cheese.
7. Put in the oven.
8. Cook until the moment when the crust of cheese becomes golden brown.
Enjoy your meal.
7. Hot Mini Pizza Sandwiches
Baton (not sweet) – 1 pc.
Sausage – 300 gr.
Cheese – 200 gr.
Pickled cucumbers (gherkins) – 150-200 gr.
Ketchup "Lecho" with bell pepper – to taste
Mayonnaise – to taste
Dill – to taste
Cut the loaf into a slice of 1-1.5 cm. Mix the mayonnaise with ketchup in the ratio of one to one. Cucumbers cut into thin circles, sausage – into squares (or grate on a coarse grater). Cheese grate on a fine grater. Dill finely chop.
Dry the loaf in the oven until crisp (to taste you can rub a little garlic), smear with ketchup with mayonnaise, put cucumbers, sausage, sprinkle with cheese and dill, place in a preheated oven. Bake at a temperature of 170-180 degrees for 5 minutes (until the cheese is melted).
Post 7 recipes for hot sandwiches appeared first on.
Categories: Main Dish