Total per 100 grams 61 kcal
B / F / U 12.1 / 0.5 / 2.3
Turkey fillet – 770 gr
Fresh onion – 120 gr
Cauliflower raw – 200 gr
Greens (dill, parsley) – 10 gr
Tomato paste 1 tbsp
water 150 ml
Green onion – 15 gr
1. Twist the fillet with onions, add chopped greens, salt a little, mix.
2. Divide the meat in two parts, put the first part on the bottom of the mold,
3. Next, put the cauliflower and cover with the second layer of minced meat.
4. Pour over all the water with tomato juice and sprinkle with green onions on top.
5. Put in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Categories: Light Snack