Creamy Iris – 240 g
Dark Chocolate – 70 g
Cream 10% – 9 tbsp. l
Butter – 1½ tbsp. l
Roasted hazelnuts – 30–37 pcs.
1. Melt finely chopped hard iris in a water bath with the addition of 5 tbsp. l cream
2. Remove from heat and add 1½ tbsp. l butter, until smooth.
3. Pour melted toffee into a greased form with a teaspoon (you can use silicone). It is better to use unscented oil.
4. For each toffee put on a nut.
5. Melt the chocolate in a water bath and gradually add 4 tbsp. l cream
6. Cover the candy over the nuts with chocolate.
7. Put for 4-5 hours in the freezer and then gently remove from the molds.
Enjoy your meal!
The message Toffee "Toffee" appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack