– sweet pepper
– soy sauce
– salt to taste
– olive oil for frying
1. Meat thinly cut. Pepper cut as anyone likes.
2. Heat the pan or cauldron, pour the butter and lay the meat. Slightly fry, then stew in their own juice.
3. As the liquid evaporates, pour the milk and set it on a slow gas. Stew until the milk has evaporated.
4. Then lay the pepper and stew.
5. As the pepper is drained, we roll the curry, soy sauce and salt. Still stew for a while.
For garnish most suitable rice.
Enjoy your meal!
Categories: Light Snack