● Unleavened puff pastry – 500 g
● chicken fillet or minced chicken-300g
● mushrooms assorted-500g
● 1 onion
● garlic -1 slice
● cream-3 stol.l
● olive oil-4 table.l.
● parsley-1 bunch
● eggs-1 pc + yolk
● salt to taste
● black pepper powder – to taste
1. Chop the boiled mushrooms. Wash, bust, dry and chop the parsley.
2. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Chop the chicken fillet.
3. Fry mushrooms in olive oil for 5-10 minutes in a large skillet over high heat until all moisture is gone. Add chicken fillet to the pan, fry for another 7-10 minutes, add cream, egg, onion, garlic, ground black pepper, parsley and fry for another 5 minutes. Cool the filling.
4. Roll out the puffy dough, cut out the circles according to the diameter of the portion molds and the circles of a larger diameter so that we could cover the bottom and walls of the portion molds with them.
5. Shape grease with vegetable oil and lining circles of larger diameter.
6. Put the stuffing on the dough base.
7. Cover the molds with small circles, tightly pinch the edges of the dough. Beat the yolk and lubricate the surface of the mini-turts. With a knife tip make small holes in the middle of the turts.
8. Bake in preheated to 180-200 degrees in the oven for 30 minutes.
The message TARTLETS WITH MUSHROOMS appeared first on.
Categories: Light Snack